Please note that since the clothing closet is closed until further notice we can not accept clothing donations
Due to the limit of the number of people who can gather together some necessary program that provide meals in Wilmington have had to shut down. As a result we would like to provide a bag of non-perishable food out with each meal we serve. But we need your help! We are looking for the following items:
DONATIONS NEEDED FOR MEAL DISTRIBUTION
- Pop-top canned proteins (chicken, tuna, soups etc)
- Single serve veggies
- Fresh fruit- oranges, halos and bananas are best because they are soft
- Individual peanut butter packs
- Peanut butter crackers
- Slim Jims or beef jerky
- Individually packaged chips
- Fruit cups
- Individual packs of mayonnaise, sugars, creamers
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES NEEDED
- Back Packs
- Bug Spray
- Lysol spray and wipes
- Toilet Paper
- Mens and Women's Underwear in size m-2xl.
DROP OFF: Donations can be dropped off at Vigilant Hope (1626 Lake Branch Dr. Wilmington, NC 28401) at the following days/times: Mondays 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and Saturdays 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
GIVE ONLINE: Go to www.vigilanthope.com/give and select “COVID-19 Resources” in the drop down menu for your donation to go to meet these needs.
Thank you so much for generously loving our community!